Recipe by bstedman28
this recipe is THE BEST, especially if you put on extra chocolate! the consistency is very thick, but good and peanut-buttery! they never last long at our house!
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 1⁄2 cup corn syrup
- 5 cups Rice Krispies
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 0.5 (12 ounce) bag chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook corn syrup, sugar and peanut butter in a saucepan until corn syrup and sugar are smooth.
- Pour rice krispies into a large bowl.
- Pour peanut butter mixture into the rice krispies bowl.
- Mix until all pieces are coated.
- Press into a greased 9 x 13 " pan.
- Melt chocolate chips and butter in microwave.
- Pour over the top of the rice krispies.
- Put in fridge until firm.