- 9 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons baking soda
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 teaspoons salt
- 3 tablespoons cinnamon
- 2 1⁄4 cups vegetable oil
- 9 eggs
- 4 cups brown sugar
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups pears, chopped
- 6 teaspoons vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Then combine the oil, eggs, sugars and vanilla.
- Once combined, add in the pears, and mix well.
- Add the wet mixture to the dry mixture and mix until all has been moistened.
- For me this makes 6 loaves of wonderful bread.
- Bake at 325 for 1 hour and 10 minutes, or until done.