Prep 2 mins
Cook 6 hrs
This is a recipe I put together when I was bored of having the same thing every day. It's really yummy and healthy and filling. You could sprinkle some nuts on top or have with an egg for more protein. Note: Cooking time refers to chill time
- 1 (6 ounce) container yogurt, any flavor (I like Dannon Light and Fit)
- 1⁄4 cup quick oats
- 1⁄2 cup frozen mixed berries (you could also use fresh)
- Combine yogurt, oats, and berries in a bowl.
- Mix well and chill in fridge overnight.
- Remove from fridge in the morning, stir and enjoy!