Recipe by Carrie A
If you like meatloaf, you will love this version of it. Again I reinvented the classic to suit my low-carb diet. It really is delicious and you can't tell it's not the real deal!
Top Review by Courtney Ellen
I really messed this one up. I can't imagine that the original chef meant that you should use two ounces of onion soup mix,... I think that is what put it over the edge. I bought the box that had two one ounce packages in it and threw them both in. I bet it would have been much better with only one packet in it. When low carb meatloaf is on the menu again I will make that adjusted and re-review!!
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 egg
- 3⁄4 cup kraft low-carb barbecue sauce
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups parmesan cheese (from the green can)
- 2 slices toasted and chopped low-carb bread (found at all grocery stores)
- 1 (1 ounce) packet dry onion soup mix
- 5 baby dill pickles, chopped (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper