Recipe by 2Bleu
You can share one or eat both of these abundant and deli-cious wraps yourself for a great lunch and still be under 300 calories.
Top Review by weekend cooker
Really enjoyed these as these were very attractive when finished. Loved all the flavors, we somewhat thought that they could used a little meat though. Made for a great light dinner. Made for PRMR tag.
- 2 leaf romaine lettuce
- 14.79 ml reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 9.85 ml mustard (Dijon or yellow)
- 8 fresh baby spinach leaves
- 56.69 g lean turkey breast, sliced thin
- 56.69 g lean deli ham, sliced thin
- 2 green onions, remove white part
- 2 slice tomatoes, cut in half
- 59.16 ml dried cranberries, chopped fine
- 59.16 ml bean sprouts (optional)