1. Spread 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise on each tortilla.
2. Lay all three mayonnaise spread wraps in front of you on your work surface.
3. On the first wrap, evenly cover with lettuce and bacon strips.
4. On the second wrap, evenly cover with onion rings, deli sliced chicken and tomatoes.
5. Leave the third as it is, spread with just mayonnaise.
6. To build the club: place the first wrap (lettuce/bacon) in front of you; place the second wrap (onion, chicken, tomato) on top of this; finish by placing the third wrap (just mayonnaise) on top with the mayonnaise side facing down.
7. Cut the chicken club stack into eighths and secure each wedge with a sandwich toothpick.