- 1 cup grape jelly
- 3⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1⁄2 cup minced onion
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 3 lbs skinless chicken thighs
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small saucepan, stir together grape jelly, ketchup, onions, vinegar, and dry mustard.
- Heat over medium-high heat until mixture comes to a boil and jelly is melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Arrange chicken pieces in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Pour sauce evenly over chicken and turn pieces to coat both sides.
- Bake uncovered for 1 hour, until chicken is very tender.