Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This sauce is sooo yummy!!
- 1 cup grape jelly
- 3⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1⁄2 cup minced onion
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 3 lbs skinless chicken thighs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small saucepan, stir together grape jelly, ketchup, onions, vinegar, and dry mustard.
- Heat over medium-high heat until mixture comes to a boil and jelly is melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Arrange chicken pieces in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Pour sauce evenly over chicken and turn pieces to coat both sides.
- Bake uncovered for 1 hour, until chicken is very tender.
maybe its just me but didnt didnt care for it much at all...no real taste to it, just basic chicken...just wasnt tasty of flavorful...pass
Very tasty! I needed 1# boneless chicken thighs for another recipe but had to buy 2# so went looking for something different to do with the other half (which was 4 thighs) when I found this. I cut the recipe to 1/3 and had 2 servings. I like the idea another reviewer had of chili sauce instead of ketchup so might try that next time. Thanks for sharing Olha!
Very yummy and easy to make. I used chili sauce instead of ketchup. (just because I wanted to use it up) The sauce from the chicken was good over our noodles. I would make this again.