Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe came from experimenting with "remembered tastes"...It was one of the most requested items from our menu. Most customers request "DIABLO" so that meant Bring out the habaneros!
- 1 (1 lb) packagecooked white shanghai noodles
- 1 cup julienned bbq pork (or any left over cooked meat)
- 1 cup fresh bean sprout
- 3 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 3 -4 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- msg (optional)
- Separate the noodles and let it warm up to room temperature so it is soft to touch.
- Heat a wok up with about 3 TBSP oil.
- Add the 2 sauces, mixing well.
- Add the julienned BBQ pork/other meats mixing well with the sauce.
- Add the noodles, stir-frying until well coated and heated thru'.
- Add the bean sprouts, stir-frying until sprouts are well mixed with the noodles.
- Plate and top with scallion flower for presentation.
- Sweet Chili sauce is available at Asian grocery stores.
- The heat in this dish depends on how much chili sauce you use.
- If you like it really spicy, add crushed chili peppers OR if you are really brave, crush a fresh Thai chili pepper or Habanero pepper.
- add to the oil and cook for a minute before adding the sauces.