I like this recipe because its quick and simple. I found it on a web search at "The Recipe Box" web site. My preferrence is spicier so I added several ingredients.
- Into a deep-fryer, preheat frying oil to 375°F [190°C].
- Into a bowl, mix together flour, salt, both peppers, Essence, and baking powder.
- Coat fish fillets with mixture, reserving remaining mixture.
- Lightly beat eggs; beat in milk and oil.
- Mix in remaining reserved flour mixture; beat until smooth.
- Dip fish into mixture.
- Deep-fry fish fillets until crunchy and golden brown.
- Drain onto paper toweling.