Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 1 lb chicken liver, rinsed and well drained
Milk Egg Wash
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons pepper (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- Dip chicken livers in milk-egg wash (blended together).
- Roll or toss in seasoned flour; shake off excess.
- Preheat oil to 375F and deep fry around 7 minutes or until done.
- The remaining milk-egg wash and seasoned flour are good for cut up chicken, cooked by your favorite method (panfried or ovenfried).
made em with the itallian seasoning and love the recipe. now im gonna try new substitutes for the italian crumbs with other flavors.
Instead of using flour for the coating, use Italian Bread Crumbs = WOW what a dish.