1/1 Photo of Decadent Cheesecake Pops or Balls
2 hrs 45 mins
A Yummy looking recipe from a TOH Magazine, I haven't tried these yet but they sound so yummy, i'm putting it here so I can keep it on hand :) I Think this could do just as well as cheesecake balls to serve at a party also. I think I may try this while skipping the steps to add the graham cracker crumbs and see how that turns out too :) You could also use chocolate graham crackers for an extra chocolate touch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line A 9 inch springform or metal pan with parchment paper and coat the paper and sides of the pan with spray.
- 2Beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in sour crean and vanilla until blended.
- 3Add eggs and beat on low speed just until combined. Pour into prepared pan.
- 4Place pan on baking sheet and bake at 350 for 45-50 minutes until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minute then carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen. Cool for 1 more hour, cover and freeze overnight.
- 5Remove from freezer and let stand for 30 minute then place cracker crumbs in a shallow bowl. Working quickly, scoop out 1-in. balls of cheesecake, roll each ball in the crumbs and insert a stick, place on waxed paper in the freezer for 1 hour.
- 6In a microwave, melt vanilla chips and shortening at 70% power, stir until smooth( I do this first 30 seconds, stir, then if not done 10 seconds and stir again until melted, you don't want to over-melt!), place toppings in bowls. Dip balls in melted chips then roll in topping of choice. Let cool and store in the refridgerater.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Decadent Cheesecake Pops or Balls
Serving Size: 1 (54 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 45
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 221.5
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 36.4 mg
- Sodium 86.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 19.0 g
- Protein 2.8 g