Philly Cheesecake Party Pops
photo by Debi9400
- Ready In:
- 45hrs 30mins
- 2 eggs
- 750 g Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 550 g dark chocolate chips (1.5 packages)
- 550 g white chocolate chips (1.5 packages)
- 42 lollipop sticks
- Heat overn to 325°F.
- Line 13x9 inch pan with foil, with ends extending over sides. Process first 4 ingrediants in food processor until well blended. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 35 min or until centre is set. Cool completely. Refrigerate 4 hours. Use foil handles to lift cheesecake from pan before cutting into 42 squares. Roll each square into ball; place on parchment paper covered baking sheet. Insert 1 lollipop stick into cetnre of each. Freeze 4 hours.
- Melt chocolates in separate bowls. Dip 21 lollipops in dark chocolate, returning to baking sheet. Repeat with remaining lollipops and white chocolate. Drizzle remaining melted chocolate of contrasting colour over lollipops.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or so until chocolate is firm.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!