Recipe by Lorac
I love cooking with Jalapeno jelly! It adds a mild heat and sweetness that blends so well with other ingredients. For a dinner party, just add some chopped parsley and orange slices as a garnish.
Top Review by Rita~
The flavoring is right there. I used my Spicy Habanero jelly recipe #68981. Used 3 nice size pork chops left whole, a half of fresh orange pulp and juice & about 1 tablespoon of my Plum Preserves recipe #72414! Toward the end of cooking the meat I removed it to a dish cover with foil then continued to reduce the glaze. A great way to serve Pork!!!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs pork tenderloin, cut into 1 inch slices
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic pepper seasoning (the mix with extra stuff)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄3 cup jalapeno jelly
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 2 teaspoons dijon-style mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle both sides of the pork slices with cumin and garlic pepper.
- In a large non stick skillet, heat oil over medium high heat, add pork and brown on both sides.
- Add remaining ingredients to the pan and stir.
- Cook pork, turning at least once, until juices run clear when stuck with a fork.
- Serve topped with remaining glaze.