Lorraine of AZ's Note:
I once had a recipe like this from a dear friend, but I misplaced the recipe. I was delighted to see it again in "Debbie Macomberr's Christmas Cookbook." Many will recognize Debbie's name as she is a popular women's writer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Have ready a 9" pie pan.
- 2In pie pan, combine cranberries, walnuts, and 1/2 cup sugar. toss until coated.
- 3In a medium bowl, whisk eggs, melted butter, remaining sugar and extract until blended. Fold in flour and salt until combined. Pour the batter over the cranberry mixture. Bake for 40 minutes until crust is golden and fruit bubbles. Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- 4VARIATION; In the summer try this substituting blueberries or strawberries, but cut the sugar added to the fruit in half.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Debbie Macomber's Five-Minute Cranberry Walnut Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (83 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 209.6
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 46.5 mg
- Sodium 38.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 14.1 g
- Protein 4.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: