Recipe by True Texas
My mother was the director of a day care in the early 1970's and this is a recipe she made for the children. I still make and we love it.
Top Review by CA.TN
Instead of ranch style beans, I used a can of pinto beans (which I drained first). Also, we added more spice to taste (chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder) and some shakes of Worcestershire. It was pretty good for being such a basic, last-minute type dinner for us!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs lean ground meat
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- salt & pepper, to taste
- italian seasoning, to taste
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 (15 ounce) can ranch style beans
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 cup cooked macaroni