Prep 2 mins
Cook 1464 hrs
This is just fun to make.
Make and share this Dandelion Wine recipe from Food.com.
- 1 gallon dandelion flowers
- 1 gallon hot water
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 3 oranges, peeled and sliced
- 4 lbs sugar
- 1 fresh yeast cake
- Combine water and blossoms in a crock. Let stand for 24 hours, then strain.
- Then add the rest of the ingredients. Let the mixture set for 3 weeks, then bottle.
- Age the bottles for at least 2 months.
- Makes 4 quarts or 1 gallon.
Thanks for posting this! I've been asking my grandmother for her recipe for ages, but we keep forgetting. I'm going dandelion-picking tomorrow!