1/4 Photos of Dad's Casserole
Complete comfort food. Great on a cold day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350°F.
- 2Spray 2-3 quart casserole with non-stick cooking spray.
- 3Cook noodles as directed on package.
- 4Brown beef with garlic until cooked through.
- 6Add salt, sugar and tomato sauce and simmer for 5 minutes.
- 7Combine sour cream, cream cheese and onion.
- 8Layer 1/2 of the noodles then 1/2 of the meat mixture in casserole dish.
- 9Spread with sour cream mixture.
- 10Top with remaining noodles and the tomato sauce.
- 11Bake for 30 minutes.
- 12Sprinkle grated cheese on top and bake for another 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dad's Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (304 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 926.7
- Calories from Fat 539
- Total Fat 59.9 g
- Saturated Fat 30.8 g
- Cholesterol 247.0 mg
- Sodium 2256.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 12.5 g
- Protein 42.7 g