Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
Very easy, nutritious, delicious vegetarian dip. Great for picnics or on the road.Serve with tortilla chips, pita bread, or veggies.
- 1 (14 ounce) can lentils (including liquid)
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- In a food processor or blender, puree all the ingredients.
- Pour into a plastic container.
very, very easy and quite tasty. I would hold back a bit on the liquid to get a thicker consistency.