Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Crab and curry make a great combo, cooked crab meat or imitation crab meat may be used for this, adjust all ingredients to taste, plan ahead this salad must chill for several hours before serving.
- 1 (8 ounce) package imitation crabmeat or 1 (8 ounce) packagecooked crabmeat
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 small onion, finely chopped (or use 1 green onion, chopped)
- 3 -4 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt (or to taste)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon pepper (or to taste, or use freshly ground black pepper)
- In a bowl mix all ingredients.
- Let sit in fridge for 3 or more hours before using to blend flavors.
This is soooo rich! I added a little more curry than the recipe called for since I love curry so much. I will definately make again. Thank you for sharing.
I never found the curry at the stores! Will try next time if I find it.