Prep 29 mins
Cook 0 mins
A cold appetizer that travels well too.
- 7 ounces tuna in water, drained and flaked
- 1⁄4 cup currants
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons major grey mango chutney, chopped
- 1 teaspoon curry powder, to taste
- 1⁄4 cup flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 2 seedless English cucumbers (extra long ones)
- Drain tuna well and put in mixing bowl. Break up well with a fork. Add remaining ingredients and mix well. Refrigerate. Cut cukes in 1/4" slices. Drain on paper towel. Spoon mixture on top of cukes Makes about 40 slices.