Recipe by evelyn/athens
A yummy coating for bbq'd/roasted chicken. The chicken needs to marinate for an hour before cooking.
Top Review by Gerry
Wow! Made this last week - am sure it will be on again this week! Yes it is that good. We love chicken - the fruit and curry make for a great combination! Made as posted - wouldn't change a thing, Can't wait to serve this one to family and friends!
- 236.59 ml seville orange marmalade
- 118.29 ml Dijon mustard
- 59.14 ml honey
- 14.79 ml curry powder
- 14.79 ml fresh lemon juice
- 2 (3628.73 g) chicken, quartered
Directions See How It's Made
- Simmer marmalade, mustard, honey, curry and lemon juice in small saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly, 5 minutes.
- (can be made up to 3 days ahead) Brush chicken pieces on all sides with half of this glaze.
- Let stand 1 hour at room temperature.
- Season with salt and pepper Grill in oven or bbq at medium heat.
- Brush with remaining glaze and serve.