Serve this warm or at room temperature with grilled shrimp or chicken breasts.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pare mango, cut flesh from pit, and place in blender.
- 2Heat oil in small skillet over medium heat.
- 3Add curry powder, stir until blended and remove from heat.
- 4Add curry mixture and mint to mango.
- 5With blender running, pour in broth.
- 6Remove to bowl, add lime juice and salt to taste and stir vigorously.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Curried Mango Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (88 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 69.0
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 64.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 0.6 g