Sesame Tamari Vinaigrette
photo by PanNan
- Ready In:
12 - 2 Tablespoons per serving
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup rice vinegar
- 2 2 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce or 2 tablespoons organic gluten-free tamari
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, finely grated
- Whisk orange juice, vinegar, tamari, oil, honey and ginger in a small bowl until the honey is incorporated.
- Transfer to a jar and refrigerate.
- Make Ahead Tip: Cover and refrigerate for up to 1 week.
- DIETARY EXCHANGES: 1/2 fat.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!