1/2 Photos of Curried Lentil Soup
Good for a winter's night - from the Super Food Ideas magazine. This soup can be served as is or partially blended.It does thicken up on sitting. I actually thickened mine up with a little cornflour as I prefer a thick soup.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook onion in oil till tender.
- 2Stir in curry paste - cook, stirring till aromatic - about 2 minutes.
- 3Add coconut cream - cook for 1-2 minutes.
- 4Add tomatoes, lentils and stock.
- 5Stir and bring to gentle simmer.
- 6Simmer 30 minutes.
- 7Season with salt and pepper.
- 8Serve and stir through chopped parsley.
Browse Our Top Lentil Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Curried Lentil Soup
Serving Size: 1 (345 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 848.1
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 5.4 mg
- Sodium 580.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 136.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 62.7 g
- Sugars 11.8 g
- Protein 57.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
light coconut cream