Recipe by Chef mariajane
A variation for this recipe is to replace the curry powder with 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh dill, parsley or cilantro. It's so nice to experiment with your recipes - and get the flavour that best suits you -
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, cooled
- 4 medium potatoes, chopped into small cubes
- 2 medium apples, chopped
- 2⁄3 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup green onion, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup nonfat sour cream or 1⁄3 cup nonfat yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 2 teaspoons mild curry powder (to taste)
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel and chop four eggs, cut remaining two eggs into wedges for garnish. Cook potatoes 5-7 minutes or until tender; drain well.
- Combine in large bowl, eggs, potatoes, apple, celery and onions.
- Whisk together dressing ingredients in small bowl.
- Pour dressing ingredients over potato mixtue and fold to coat well. Cover and chill until serving.