From a King's Studios cooking class a couple of years ago. It was very good and I saved the recipe in my box all this time. You may toast the spices and nuts if you like for more flavor. Serve with tomatoes. When soaking dried fruits, soak about 5 minutes in water or cider to plump.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cooked whole chicken breasts, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1/2 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup celery, diced
- 1/2 cup scallion, chopped
- 1/3 cup almonds or 1/3 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1/2 cup dried cherries or 1/2 cup dried cranberries or 1/2 cup raisins or 1/2 cup currants, softened in water to plump
- 1 tablespoon madras curry
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1Combine all ingredients in a bowl, except for the chicken, and mix well.
- 2Add chicken and toss to coat.
- 3Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Curried Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 371.8
- Calories from Fat 210
- Total Fat 23.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 104.6 mg
- Sodium 161.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 34.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: