Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
Curry is a wonderfully fragrant mixture of spices. After trying many recipes, I finally came up with this one as a favorite. I hope you enjoy it, too.
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1 -2 tablespoon curry powder (depending on taste)
- 4 cooked chicken breasts, diced (can use prepared chicken)
- 1⁄2 cup dried currant
- 1⁄4 cup finely diced celery
- Make sauce and let sit while cooking chicken.
- Use a whisk to blend ingredients thoroughly.
- Cook chicken by baking or boiling.
- Cool in refrigerator prior to dicing.
- Combine chicken, currents and celery in a large bowl.
- Add sauce and combine.
- Salad can be served on green leaf lettuce or spinach or on sandwich bread.