- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup minced shallot
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons whole-grain Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 12 cups thinly sliced green cabbage (about 3 pounds)
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-sodium fat-free chicken broth
- 1⁄4 cup rice vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add shallots and garlic; sauté 2 minutes.
- Add mustard, curry, and turmeric; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Stir in cabbage and remaining ingredients; cook 5 minutes or until tender, stirring frequently.