Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- Put all the ingredients together and beat with a mixer on medium-high setting for 3 minutes.
- Place cupcake wrappers in a cupcake pan and fill them with batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes and test with a toothpick to make sure they're done.
one suggestion with this recipe is to increase the applesauce as I suggested and add pieces of apples and a little cinnamon to make them into a apple muffin.
totally fell apart in the mixer! batter turned into little balls and just rolled around. had to throw away :(
I decided to make these for our July 4th party. I followed the recipe for the cupcakes, but they fell apart. Do you think I'm did anything wrong? They still taste good. Thanks for posting the recipe!