2 hrs 15 mins
carole in orlando's Note:
This is a great summer salad with healthy fiber. You can adjust the seasoning to your taste. This is a combination of recipes I gathered from Allrecipes site.The cook time is the chilling time. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup canned kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 large tomato, chopped in large pieces
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped bell pepper
- 1/2 large English cucumbers or 1 regular cucumber, sliced thin
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (I used Lennie's #39780)
- 12 pitted kalamata olives
- 1Chop and slice veggies, using yellow or red bell peppers for color.
- 2Mix all ingredients together with the mayonnaise.
- 3Allow to chill and flavors to blend.
- 4The tomatoes make this a little juicy so use a slotted spoon when serving.
- 5Use whatever combination of spices you like.
Browse Our Top Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cucumber, Tomato and Kidney Bean Salad
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 196.8
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 761.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 3.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: