Recipe by Chef PotPie
This is a little bit different with the addition of peanuts for extra crunch! From Cooking Light.
Top Review by Gardenblue
I love these marinated cucumbers! I make it and keep in refrigerator to use over the week!
I buy a one cucumber, slice it up, and make as directed, EXCEPT
I only add 1 tsp. sesame oil, and also add 1 Tbsp. of water so it isn't quite as tart.
I use the chopped peanut packets from McDonald's that come with their sundaes.
I mix these cukes in pasta salad, regular salad, eat alone, etc. Lots of uses!
- 3 cups thinly sliced cucumbers, peeled and seeded
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons dark sesame oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped dry-roasted unsalted peanuts