Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is good served with my Grilled Tuna With Thai Marinade, but I'm sure you can find your own recipes to pair it with too! From Australian Table magazine.
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 60 ml fresh lime juice (about 1/4 cup)
- 2 English cucumbers, halved lengthwise, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 small fresh red chilies, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup coriander leaves, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup dry roasted salted peanut, chopped
- Combine sugar and lime juice in a large bowl. Stir until sugar dissolves.
- Add remaining ingredients and toss to combine.