1/1 Photo of Cucumber Salad
Valerie in Florida's Note:
Courtesy of Wolfgang Puck, one of my favorite chefs
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel cucumbers, cut lengthwise, seed and slice into thin half moons.
- 2In large bowl, combine cucumbers and salt and mix well.
- 3Add sugar, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar and sesame oil and mix well.
- 4Sprinkle with sesame seeds and mix.
- 5Let marinate for 20-minutes before serving.
- 6Adjust seasonings before serving.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cucumber Salad
Serving Size: 1 (63 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 41.1
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 833.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rice wine vinegar