Recipe by dicentra
Gourmet. Oct 04
Top Review by Kendra*
This recipe was wonderful! It was easy, refreshing, tasty, and the directions were clear. I didn't have any fresh dill so I had to substiture dried dill, but it worked out fine. I was afraid it would be too tart tasting, but it was just perfect! Thanks so much for posting!
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon mild olive oil
- 1 large seedless cucumber, peeled (usually plastic-wrapped, 1 lb)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk together vinegar, mustard, salt, and sugar in a bowl, then add oil in a slow stream, whisking.
- Halve cucumber lengthwise and remove seeds with a small spoon, then cut halves crosswise into 1/8-inch-thick slices.
- Add cucumber and dill to vinaigrette, tossing to coat.