1/2 Photos of Cucumber Lime Jello Salad
4 hrs 15 mins
A cool and refreshing "salad" for a hot summer day!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel the cucumbers and cut into small cubes.
- 2Cut the cream cheese into small cubes.
- 3Put the cucmber and cream cheese cubes in a serving dish (I usually use a 9x13 glass baking dish).
- 4Dissolve the Jello mix in the boiling water.
- 5Stir in the cold water.
- 6Pour the Jello over the cucumber and cream cheese.
- 7Refrigerate until Jello is set (3-4 hours).
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cucumber Lime Jello Salad
Serving Size: 1 (302 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 389.6
- Calories from Fat 234
- Total Fat 26.1 g
- Saturated Fat 14.6 g
- Cholesterol 83.3 mg
- Sodium 382.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 29.3 g
- Protein 7.6 g