Lime Jello Salad - Aka 'the Green Stuff'
- Ready In:
- 6hrs 30mins
- 1⁄4 lb marshmallows (16 large)
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (6 ounce) package lime Jell-O gelatin
- 6 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 cup Cool Whip Lite
- 2⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- Melt the marshmallows in milk in medium saucepan over medium heat. Stir frequently.
- Pour the milk and marshmallow mixture over lime jello in a large bowl. Stir until dissolved. Stir in cream cheese with beater. Add undrained pineapple. Mix well.
- Cool in the refrigerator for several hours or overnight.
- Blend mayonnaise and cool whip into the jello mixture.
Join The Conversation