- 2 medium cucumbers, unpeeled and sliced thin
- 1 (6 ounce) package frozen crab, thawed or 1 (6 1/2 ounce) can crab
- 1 teaspoon peanut oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 3 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice and dry the cucumbers well(remember to slice thin), also drain the crab.
- Heat a small skillet and brush with oil. Add the sesame seeds and toast them, stirring constantly until lightly browned, then grind with a morter and pestle.
- Lightly toss all ingredients together in a bowl and serve.