8 hrs 5 mins
Jazz Lover's Note:
From Quick Cooking. I haven't tried this yet, but I am always looking for different crock pot recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place flour in a large resealable plastic bag.
- 2Add steaks, a few at a time, and shake until completely coated.
- 3In a skillet, cook steak in oil until lightly browned on each side.
- 4Transfer to a slow cooker.
- 5Add the onion and 2 cups water.
- 6Cover and cook on low for 8 hours or until meat is tender.
- 7In a bowl, whisk together gravy mixes with remaining water.
- 8Add to slow cooker; cook 30 minutes longer.
- 9Serve over mashed potatoes or noodles.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cube Steaks With Gravy
Serving Size: 1 (164 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 96.8
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.3 mg
- Sodium 677.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
beef cube steaks
onion gravy mix