Cube Steak and Gravy (Crock Pot)
This dish is excellent when served with mashed potatoes or rice.
- Ready In:
- 8hrs 15mins
- 2 lbs cube steaks
- flour (for dredging)
- 1 (1 ounce) package onion gravy mix
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups water
- Salt and pepper the steak to your liking, then dredge in the flour.
- Fry steak until brown and place in crock pot.
- Add water, soup, and gravy mix.
- Cover and cook on low 6 to 8 hours.
- Serve with mashed potatoes or rice.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 173 more