- 1 1⁄2 ounces boiled deli ham slices, finely chopped (1/2 cup)
- 3 ounces shredded swiss cheese (3/4 cup)
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1 baguette, cut into 1/2-inch thick slices (or 5 slices white sandwich bread, quartered)
- 2 -3 crisp dill pickles, thinly sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 500°.
- In a small bowl, combine the ham, cheese, mayonnaise, onion, chili sauce, and mustard.
- Arrange the bread slices on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Place 2 pickle slices on each bread slice; then spread about 1 tablespoon of the ham mixture on top.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until gold and bubbly.
- Cool a few minutes before serving.