Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Cooking Light.Per 1 cup serving: 184 calories, 4.6 g fat, 4.9 g protein, 32.8 g carb, 4 g fiber, 0 mg cholesterol.
- 1⁄2 cup diced peeled avocado
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 cups cooked white rice
- 1 cup chopped seeded plum tomato
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- Add the first 6 ingredients to a bowl; toss gently to combine.
- Add in remaining ingredients; toss well.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.
I used brown rice to make this healthful recipe even more so. Great flavors and easy preparation. Thanks, NurseDi, for another keeper.