Taste of Home
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small saucepan, melt butter.
- 2Stir in flour until smooth; gradually add milk.
- 3Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened and bubbly.
- 4Remove from heat; cool for 15 minutes.
- 5Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the cottage cheese, baking powder, mustard, and salt.
- 6In a large bowl, beat the eggs.
- 7Slowly beat in the cream cheese, cottage cheese mixture and white sauce until smooth.
- 8Fold in the Jarlsberg and Parmesan cheese.
- 9Pour into a greased 9 inch pie plate.
- 10Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- 11Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting.
- 12Serve warm; refrigerate leftovers.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crustless Four-Cheese Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (201 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 468.7
- Calories from Fat 325
- Total Fat 36.1 g
- Saturated Fat 20.5 g
- Cholesterol 256.7 mg
- Sodium 655.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 25.2 g