Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
Taste of Home
Make and share this Crustless Four-Cheese Quiche recipe from Food.com.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter.
- Stir in flour until smooth; gradually add milk.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened and bubbly.
- Remove from heat; cool for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the cottage cheese, baking powder, mustard, and salt.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs.
- Slowly beat in the cream cheese, cottage cheese mixture and white sauce until smooth.
- Fold in the Jarlsberg and Parmesan cheese.
- Pour into a greased 9 inch pie plate.
- Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting.
- Serve warm; refrigerate leftovers.