Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I just threw this together and it was delicious! I made it in a muffin tray for individual servings. I am sure it would be just great in a pie dish also.
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Sauté onions in butter until caramelized. Add salt to taste.
- Beat eggs and milk together in small bowl.
- Sprinkle Parmesan in bottom of well greased muffin trays or pie dish.
- Layer onions, then crab, then feta cheese.
- Pour egg mix over top.
- Cook 20 minute.
- Let cool 8-10 minutes.
- If it is sticking, scrape the edges with a knife to help release.
pretty good - used parmesan again instead of feta, since i realized at the last minute that my feta was gone...oooops - i'll have to try it again though
Fantastic, nennny. I made it exactly by the recipe--I even measured most of it for a change. I used real crab, served it for dinner with a salad and can't wait for the leftovers at lunch tomorrow. Thanks for posting.