I just threw this together and it was delicious! I made it in a muffin tray for individual servings. I am sure it would be just great in a pie dish also.
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Sauté onions in butter until caramelized. Add salt to taste.
- Beat eggs and milk together in small bowl.
- Sprinkle Parmesan in bottom of well greased muffin trays or pie dish.
- Layer onions, then crab, then feta cheese.
- Pour egg mix over top.
- Cook 20 minute.
- Let cool 8-10 minutes.
- If it is sticking, scrape the edges with a knife to help release.