Recipe by Elle_mnop
I haven't tested this recipe yet myself, but it's on my list to try. Originally from Vegetarian Times.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 5 small yukon gold potatoes, cut into 1/2 thick slices
- 10 ounces swiss chard, coursely chopped
- 4 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup nonfat milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg whites
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat ove to 350°F Add potato slices to a medium pot and fill with enough water to cover. Bring to a boil and cook until potatoes are tender, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Heat oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add chard and cook until stems are tender and leaves are wilted, stirring often (about 5 minutes). Add garlic and cook one minute more. Turn off heat, season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Spray a 9x9 pan with nonstick spray. Fill pan with a layer of potatoes and top with chard. Sprinkle goat cheese on top.
- Whisk together milk, eggs, salt and pepper and pour over quiche.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes, until a tester comes out clean. Slice into squares and serve.