1 hr 10 mins
I haven't tested this recipe yet myself, but it's on my list to try. Originally from Vegetarian Times.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat ove to 350°F Add potato slices to a medium pot and fill with enough water to cover. Bring to a boil and cook until potatoes are tender, 5 to 10 minutes.
- 2Heat oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add chard and cook until stems are tender and leaves are wilted, stirring often (about 5 minutes). Add garlic and cook one minute more. Turn off heat, season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 3Spray a 9x9 pan with nonstick spray. Fill pan with a layer of potatoes and top with chard. Sprinkle goat cheese on top.
- 4Whisk together milk, eggs, salt and pepper and pour over quiche.
- 5Bake 45 to 50 minutes, until a tester comes out clean. Slice into squares and serve.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crustless Chard and Cheese Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (361 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 349.8
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 14.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 129.3 mg
- Sodium 398.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 17.4 g