Recipe by jessica2
a delicious, low-calorie crust less pie that satisfy your sweet tooth!
Top Review by nanefish
This was almost to easy to make. The directions did not say whether or not to use cook and serve pudding or instant. I used instant and it turned out great. My husband loved it too. I am anxious to try other flavor combinations.
- 1 (2 ounce) package sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (5/8 ounce) package sugar-free strawberry banana flavor gelatin
- 2 1⁄2 cups water
- 2 ripe bananas
- Cool Whip Free
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice bananas into little chunks and distribute evenly onto the bottom of a pie plate.
- In a medium sauce pan, combine pudding and Jello mix with water; bring to a boil, stirring constantly with wire whisk until it boils pour over bananas and refrigerate at least 4 hours; then freeze for 2 hours.
- Serve with FREE whipped topping if desired.