Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
a delicious, low-calorie crust less pie that satisfy your sweet tooth!
Make and share this Crustless Banana-Chocolate Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (2 ounce) package sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (5/8 ounce) package sugar-free strawberry banana flavor gelatin
- 2 1⁄2 cups water
- 2 ripe bananas
- Cool Whip Free
- Slice bananas into little chunks and distribute evenly onto the bottom of a pie plate.
- In a medium sauce pan, combine pudding and Jello mix with water; bring to a boil, stirring constantly with wire whisk until it boils pour over bananas and refrigerate at least 4 hours; then freeze for 2 hours.
- Serve with FREE whipped topping if desired.
This was almost to easy to make. The directions did not say whether or not to use cook and serve pudding or instant. I used instant and it turned out great. My husband loved it too. I am anxious to try other flavor combinations.
YUMMY! Thanks for the new little dessert that throws some nutrition into my family's snacks! Next time, I thought it might be neat to use orange jello gelatin and mandarine oranges instead of the nanas...we'll see, for sure! Thanks again!
it was REALLY good, only there was one little probelm. Either your pie mold is REALLY deep, or there's enough chocolate pudding mix for 2 and a half pies! it made a total mess on my counter! TT_TT but it was REALLY good. Next time, I'll make it with more bananas, or kiwis (because I WILL make it again!!! ^^)