Recipe by nsomniak6
I was craving a fruit tart but didn't really want to go through all of the trouble of making the crust, so I just threw together the rest of my summer berries, some grapes and some pears and Voila. It was satisfying and I didn't have to use any Marshmallow Fluff! I really added the sweeteners to taste so try it every couple of teaspoons or so to see if it is sweet enough.
- 1 cup low-fat sour cream
- 4 ounces low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar (to Taste) or 1⁄2 tablespoon light agave nectar (to Taste)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 -4 cups mixed fruit (blackberries, blueberries, strawberries, grapes, pears, etc.)
- 3 tablespoons apricot preserves or 3 tablespoons apple preserves
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix sour cream, cream cheese, sugar or syrup, and vanilla in a bowl. Set in fridge to chill about 2 hours or so.
- Prepare your fruit by washing and cutting.
- Mix preserves with fruit.
- Scoop some of the fruit mixture in a bowl and top with sour cream mixture.