1/2 Photos of Crushed Goat's Cheese With Pepper and Black Cherry Jam
1 hr 5 mins
I know this sounds like an odd mix but it is really good either on its own as an appetiser or with chargrilled veggies hot from the grill. Recipe comes from the south of France via Paul Gayler. Please buy the best jam you can afford.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the cheese in a bowl, add the pepper, lemon juice and zest and crush together with a fork.
- 2add thyme and season with coarse sea salt to taste.
- 3leave to stand for 1 hour to allow the flavours to meld.
- 4spoon the cheese into serving dish, drizzle over the olive oil and serve with the french bread, toasted and sliced, and the black cherry jam.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crushed Goat's Cheese With Pepper and Black Cherry Jam
Serving Size: 1 (148 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 771.4
- Calories from Fat 320
- Total Fat 35.5 g
- Saturated Fat 19.2 g
- Cholesterol 67.1 mg
- Sodium 1139.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 83.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 18.2 g
- Protein 28.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, zest of