Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Food Network
Make and share this Crunchy Cauliflower Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 78.07 ml plain yogurt
- 78.07 ml mayonnaise
- 29.58 ml freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2.46 ml paprika
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 473.18 ml small cauliflower florets
- 236.59 ml small broccoli floret
- 354.88 ml cooked chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 354.88 ml cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 236.59 ml shredded old Canadian cheddar cheese
- 78.07 ml thinly sliced red onion
- In a large bowl, combine the yogurt, mayonaisse, lemon juice, paprika and salt and pepper to taste. Add cauliflower, broccoli, chicken, tomatoes, cheese and red onion. Toss gently to coat. Let stand a few minutes before serving.
This was a nice change for me.Instead of chicken I used gluten steak. I did add just a pinch of sugar for my taste. Thanks! Made for PRMR game.