From Food Network
Make and share this Crunchy Cauliflower Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄3 cup plain yogurt
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 cups small cauliflower florets
- 1 cup small broccoli floret
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 1⁄2 cups cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 cup shredded old Canadian cheddar cheese
- 1⁄3 cup thinly sliced red onion
- In a large bowl, combine the yogurt, mayonaisse, lemon juice, paprika and salt and pepper to taste. Add cauliflower, broccoli, chicken, tomatoes, cheese and red onion. Toss gently to coat. Let stand a few minutes before serving.